Monday 22 April 2013

Saudi Arabic

Umrah-madinah and mekkah

·         Alhamdulillah, syukan ya allah.. Excited. I'm beyond excited actually. Never dream that I can go in the early age.
·         Im not physically preparing myself for umrah trip with my parents end of may. It's something like surprise when my parents want my little brother and I to join for umrah. gonna be quite a big group, my sister and her family in-law also mad cousins included. So psyched.
·         Im so happy because my nephews olso join and they still in 1 years old and two years old.
·         We are going with utas travel and agency.we are tansit at oman.
·         In brief, all I can say is that the experience I had was beyond magical. There were ups and downs during the whole trip. But yes, that was Allah, testing me throughout my umrah. And, with that, I am still ever thankful. :)
·         My heart was crying out loud to be in Mekah and Madinah.
·         Im so sad,half of my journey I can’t perform to Jemaah at masjid nabawi because Allah give me a holiday (women only)
·         Now that I've experience such an remarkable experience in masjidil haram, and in Masjid An-Nabawi, I know how important it is, for us, to acknowledge our dear Prophet Muhammad (s.aw) by saying the selawat daily as much as we can. It's the selawat that we continuously dedicate it to him now, is what saves that one little tiny more step to Jannah. InsyaAllah.
·         I told myself that the next visit again and maybe would be with a husband by my side.
·         A big thank you to Allah because called by Him to be His guest, for I manage to perform the ever-anticipated event in my life, when I have the opportunity to do so.
·         Alhamdulillah.. =)
welcome to saudi arabic


hello!!!..im at masjid nabawi n im tired.. =)
my travel card.

around masjidil haram at night..so beautiful n awesome. Subhanallah

saudi customs at jeddah if im not mistaken. 6hour from here to madinah by bus.

my mom, me n my untie after praying isya' at masjidail haram.

lets shopping! 

in front of masjidil haram after gaoing back from shopping mall.

at masjid nabawi
At bukit uhud if i not mistaken..
my younger brother with pak arab..he ask to buy sun glass at the back is pokok tamar
my mom n i at jabalrahmah..very crowded with people..
i big family of my sister at upstairs of masjidil haram.. 
KFC at shopping mall..i was try it..marvelous n the taste is quick  different from our country
place for women praying..the gold color is quran places 
oman air! its to big, comfartable n have a good services.. so much  thnx to stewerdines and handsome pillot. hope will met again..hehe

4 of us last day at masjid nabawi after praying asa..
good bye..until meet again,...in sha Allah.. 






No comments:

Post a Comment