Monday 22 April 2013

First entry..

Asiggment ok....!!!








  • Nor ashaikin binti ahmad khairi..nick name shy..(malu)
  • Everything ashaikin shy..facebook..tweeter..istagram..  wechat..line..whatsup..n bla bla bla..
  • I’m student at UUM in bachelor in Risk Management and insurance and very hope that I will finish my study this year and get practical on next year..
  • I’m talkative person (sometimes) awesome (sometimes) n silent person (sometime) I’m very very like EAT..
  • My hobby is travel, watching movie, karaoke, windows shopping and snap snap!! Later I will show my photo..
  • I have 8 siblings with 2 brothers, 4 sisters n 1 younger brother..My family is my love and my everything
  • This blog belong to me in forced because my lecture ask to do a blog as individual assignment.. so, I’m lucky right? coz going to be blogger.. n maybe I will continue my blog untillll… I’m don’t want to do that.
  •  So, this is my first entry, he ask to do about my self..but I don’t know how to write it.. I think already give some of background rite..
  • Finally, I just want to success in my life, have a wonderful people around me with much love anndddd… enjoyyyyyyyy!!
  • at tembok besar china.. hahaha no la actually im at tasik melati, perlis. nice background rite?
    im at UUM
    my younger brother got offer to study at jordon..dis sem when we send him at airport.
    my best friend at dinner resident hall last semester. for this semester i will post later k!
  • this pic when i hv a shooting with my frend at penang..







He is sir TARMIZI who ask me to do this blog..sir, give me extra mark k..hehe

2 comments:

  1. Well Done! he3x... You'll definitely get an extra mark.. At some point, you’ll have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

    ReplyDelete